Monday, August 6, 2012

ZONE Breakfast!

Ok my dear blog followers, I apologize BIG TIME for not posting in over a week! I PROMISE I will do better! Thank you to my K-DEB's for getting me back on the posts! :)

So the most important meal of the day is Breakfast.. and I know some people get tired of the same ole' eggs or maybe they have just found what is easy to ensure they are getting the correct amount of blocks in; well let's try to kick it up a notch.. I love oatmeal, so I figured I would post a "zoned" oatmeal recipe! Hope yall enjoy!


Cinnamon Oatmeal

3 Block Meal


INGREDIENTS:
3 Tbsp original oatmeal, raw (3 C)
3/4 cup cottage cheese (3 P)
1 sweet and low packet
3 tsp slivered almonds (3 F)
cinnamon (for taste)


DIRECTIONS:
1.)  Boil 1/2 cup of water, pour onto oatmeal and stir until blended.
2.)  Mix in cottage cheese, the sweet and low packet, and enough cinnamon for your liking.
3.)  If needed, put into microwave for 10-15 seconds to ensure all ingredients are heated to your preference.
4.)  Sprinkle almonds on top of oatmeal. ENJOY!




1 comment: