Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Easy Easy!

Ok so being that I have had to readjust to being back in school, I have barely had time to make new recipes, and the ones I have made, well... I wasn't going to post something that I did not like. SORRY! :)
So this is a recipe I threw together in just a few minutes but figured I would post it just to let y'all know I am still thinking of my Zoners and I am still zoning!

3 Block Meal

Ingredients:
1 oz. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (1P)
Lettuce + Cucumber (It takes ALOT of these two items to make 1C so have as much as you like!)
1/3 tsp Oil and Vinegar Dressing (1F)

Step One:
Cook your chicken in the oven as directed on bag.

Step Two:
Prepare your lettuce and cucumbers.

Step Three:
Combine all ingredients! ENJOY!



I Promise I'll make some better recipes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment